- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
Qatar Executive has introduced a new and exclusive Diamond Agreement which enables customers to pre-purchase flight time at fixed hourly rates on state-of-the-art long-range and ultra-long-range private jets.Read More...
Qatar Executive on strong growth projectile
Qatar Executive, the private jet charter division of Qatar Airways Group, has revealed plans to open new offices in Shanghai, China; Moscow, Russia and London,…Read More...
Qatar Airways takes delivery of its fourth Gulfstream G650ER…
Go back to the e-newsletter The arrival of Qatar Airways' fourth Gulfstream G650ER executive aircraft makes the airline the world's largest owner-operator of…Read More...
Qatar Executive boosts charter fleet with second all-premium Airbus A319
Go back to the e-newsletter Qatar Executive, the private jet division of award-winning Qatar Airways, is preparing for the holy month of Ramadan and the busy summer season by adding a second all-Premium Class Airbus A319 aircraft to its charter fleet. As Ramadan is a very popular time to perform Umrah in Saudi Arabia, the two 40-seat…Read More...