- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
QT Hotels and Maison Perrier-Jouët have released a new mini web series, The Art of Tasting, starring food enthusiast and presenter, Melissa Leong. Alongside Maison Perrier-Jouët’s Global Ambassador Chris Sheehy and a line-up of QT’s acclaimed Executive Chefs, the five-part series uncovers the art of champagne pairing.Read More...
QT offering guests a free MINI ride
QT Hotels & Resorts has put the vroom into room service, offering guests their very own MINI to explore the city during their stay - free of charge. When…Read More...
Adelaide scores next QT Hotel
Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited (EVENT) has entered into a management agreement for its newest QT hotel in Adelaide at 62 Currie St in the heart…Read More...
QT Sydney lights up with the MCA
Set within the heritage-listed Gowings department store and State Theatre, QT Sydney is intrinsically linked to the world of culture and art. The hotel is further cementing its reputation as a major player in the Sydney art scene through a partnership with Light Show at the Australian Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA). In celebration of the…Read More...