- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
QT Hotels and Maison Perrier-Jouët have released a new mini web series, The Art of Tasting, starring food enthusiast and presenter, Melissa Leong. Alongside Maison Perrier-Jouët’s Global Ambassador Chris Sheehy and a line-up of QT’s acclaimed Executive Chefs, the five-part series uncovers the art of champagne pairing.Read More...
QT Resorts to enter New Zealand in style
Major Australian-listed entertainment, hospitality and leisure operator Amalgamated Holdings Limited (AHD) has announced that it is acquiring the 163-room…Read More...
QT Sydney lights up with the MCA
Set within the heritage-listed Gowings department store and State Theatre, QT Sydney is intrinsically linked to the world of culture and art. The hotel is…Read More...