- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Sales with Cunard are soaring, with the cruise line reporting that in the first week of January 2023, it booked more guests than any equivalent period in the last decade.Read More...
Cunard delays Queen Anne’s inaugural season
The launch into service of Cunard's highly-anticipated fourth modern ship, Queen Anne, has been postponed by over four months.Read More...
Queen Anne drives busiest day in a decade for Cunard
Cunard has reported its first day of bookings for new ship Queen Anne drove the busiest booking day for the cruise line in a decade.Read More...
Cunard bolsters Britannia Club staterooms aboard Queen Anne
Cunard is so confident with guest demand for their Britannia Club staterooms on new ship Queen Anne, the cruise line has increased the volume of this accommodation category by more than 200% versus other ships in the fleet.Read More...
Interior designs revealed for Cunard’s Queen Anne
Following the name reveal of Queen Anne on 8 February, Cunard has now announced details of how the ship will set the benchmark for luxury ocean travel. Guests…Read More...