- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Heritance Aarah had only been open three months when it won its first culinary award. Fast forward three years and the premium all-inclusive resort in the Raa Atoll in the Northern Maldives, continues to shine with its culinary excellence.Read More...
Bulgari to launch first island resort
Bulgari Hotels & Resorts has revealed plans to open its 13th global luxury property in the Maldives in 2025. The Bulgari Resort Ranfushi, meaning Little…Read More...
Alila debuts in the Maldives with all-pool-villa retreat
Alila Kothaifaru Maldives, a private island retreat featuring all-pool-villas, has opened this week in Raa Atoll at the northern edge of the Maldives.Read More...
Culture and heritage at the core of new Maldivian resort
The countdown is on for the 1 October 2021 launch of Cora Cora Maldives - a new resort in the Maldives' Raa Atoll that celebrates the culture and heritage of the destination.Read More...