- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
LATTE speaks with Andreas Flaig, Executive President Development for Asia Pacific, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, about the new future for Carlson Rezidor, the growth of Radisson RED for “millennial-minded” travellers and virtual reality. Tell us about your role within Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. I’m responsible for the growth of our…Read More...
Radisson fuels Asia Pacific growth with Guangzhou signing
Go back to the e-newsletter > Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group today signed a management agreement for Radisson RED Guangzhou South Station. Owned by…Read More...