- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
It’s reckoned about 8,000 Australians play croquet these days. Partly thanks to the 30-year old Australian Croquet Association ACA, which launched its new ACA Academy in 2020, is more and more becoming an all-ages sport. Many youngsters, indeed, will be practising hard for the Under-21 Golf Croquet World Championship, scheduled for 8-12 February…Read More...
Mary Gostelow suggest royalty in Central London
The Milestone Hotel & Residences, London, more or less reveals its location, although in fact it is ‘1.25 miles’, according to centuries-old signage, west…Read More...
Mary Gostelow splices old with Ireland now
Stay in the world’s oldest hotel – but feel part of tomorrow. Red Carnation’s Ashford Castle Hotel & Country Estate, outside Cong, in Ireland’s inland Co…Read More...
Red Carnation Hotels now on the GDS
The Travel Corporation's luxury hotel collection, Red Carnation Hotels, has launched its own dedicated chain code in the GDS, in the process concluding a longstanding affiliation with the Leading Hotels of the World.Read More...
Red Carnation flags April 2022 debut in Scotland
The Travel Corporation's luxury accommodation brand, Red Carnation Hotel Collection, has flagged an April 2022 opening date for its first hotel in Scotland. The…Read More...
Red Carnation Hotels relaunches Xigera Safari Camp
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection has broadened its luxury portfolio in Africa with the opening of Xigera Safari Camp on the Okavango Delta in Botswana.Read More...