- New Virtuoso training program to launch down under first
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
- Australasian Cruise Champions honoured at ‘The CLIAs’
Perched on the hills above Nusa Dua and overlooking sprawling views of the lush green canopy and Indian Ocean, Renaissance Bali Nusa Dua Resort features 310 stylish guest rooms and four thematic pools, destined to welcome travellers to discover unexpected gems in the tropical destination.Read More...
Marriott builds Renaissance stable in South China
Marriott International has opened its 15th property in Shenzhen, China - the Renaissance Shenzhen Bay Hotel. Located in the affluent district of Nanshan in…Read More...
Renaissance Cancún Resort & Marina now open
Renaissance Hotels has launched the Renaissance Cancún Resort & Marina, the brand's first hotel to open in Mexico.Read More...
The revitalized Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
Go back to the e-newsletter > Renaissance Hotels announced the reintroduction of the Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The property underwent a yearlong $40 million renovation that began in 2014 to completely revamp the property’s interior and amenities, making the Renaissance Santo…Read More...