- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Following the rave reviews of its world-first underwater nightclub, Subsix, PER AQUUM has evolved the pioneering venue into an underwater playground, a creative space which can be transformed into whatever guests imagine it to be – from private Champagne breakfasts to lunchtime celebrations to midnight proposals. Located at PER AQUUM Niyama…Read More...
White Magic Sunset parties at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is pleased to launch its 2015 White Magic Sunsets, its popular series of nu-disco pool parties that has redefined Kuta-style…Read More...
A new era for PER AQUUM
PER AQUUM has revealed a new phase in the brand’s evolution, and the most significant development since its launch 10 years ago, with a new logo, revamped…Read More...
Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas to undergo $40 million refurbishment
Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort has announced that it will embark on a $40 million renovation, resulting in a floor-to-ceiling revitalisation of the hotel’s 294 guest rooms. Commencing this month, the enhancement of the iconic property builds upon Starwood Hotels and Resort’s plans to enrich the Sheraton brand in recent years. Bringing a…Read More...
St. Regis Langkawi on track for November opening
St. Regis Hotels & Resorts is to open The St. Regis Langkawi in November 2015. Situated within an idyllic cove with 85 well-appointed suites and three…Read More...
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort opens for bookings
The Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, which is set to open its doors on 1 August 2015, can now be booked on multiple Outrigger, trade and consumer…Read More...
Enchantment Group enters the Caribbean
Enchantment Group has announced that it has acquired The Cove, a luxury beachfront resort on the Bahamian island of Eleuthera, purchasing it from New Orleans-based businessman Sidney D. Torres, IV and IV Capital. The property, located on the island’s northern end on the Caribbean Sea, is just 45 minutes from South Florida and is…Read More...
Meet Vunabaka: Fiji’s new, true island escape
There are few places left that can be called a true tropical island escape, but Vunabaka in Fiji is a resort experience that can, pairing all things…Read More...