- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Resorts & Spas
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, has launched its Green Collection, bringing under one umbrella nearly 200 hotels, resorts and palaces operated by GHA hotel brands that are demonstrating their commitment to protecting people and the planet.Read More...
Seychelles resort to join Anantara collection
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas is adding the Seychelles to its global footprint. This September will see Maia Luxury Resort & Spa, one of the country’s…Read More...
Anantara opens second property in Sri Lanka
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas has announced the opening of its second resort in Sri Lanka. The doors have opened at the…Read More...