- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
Go back to the e-newsletter > Agents can earn $250 worth of bonus Scenic Rewards points when they book and deposit any new 2016 Scenic luxury Europe or France river cruise between 21 September and 31 October 2015 through Scenic’s online bookings system Express Book. Members will receive $250 worth of bonus Scenic Rewards points for each new…Read More...
Expedia launches flexible loyalty programme
Expedia has launched its new loyalty programme, Expedia+, which allows travellers to earn points when booking flights, hotels, packages, hire cars and more on…Read More...
Why British Airways has relaunched its On Business scheme
British Airways is helping businesses reach new heights with the re-launch of its On Business scheme, aimed at small and medium enterprises. Last year…Read More...
Qantas points can now buy car hire
Qantas Frequent Flyers now have a new way to use their Qantas Points, with the introduction of points-redemption on car hire. From today (19 May) members can book with Avis Car Rental and Budget Car Rental via qantas.com, using Qantas Points instead of cash, when hiring a car in Australia or New Zealand. Qantas Loyalty CEO…Read More...
Hilton HHonors Partners With Philippine Airlines to offer…
The Hilton HHonors programme has announced a new partnership with Philippine Airlines, seeing members of both the Mabuhay Miles loyalty programme and Hilton…Read More...