- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Ritz Carlton Hotel Company
Plans for a new 110-metre tall, six-star hotel at The Star Sydney have progressed after the NSW Government opened the door for the development application (DA) and approvals process for the project.Read More...
Ritz-Carlton Reserve to debut in Bermuda
Go back to the e-newsletter The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., the iconic leader in luxury lodging, today announced plans to unveil its first…Read More...
Hotel de la Paix announced as a Ritz-Carlton partner hotel
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has announced the signing of an agreement with the Manz family in Switzerland which will add…Read More...
Ritz Carlton Hotel Company is the world’s most popular luxury brand
Go back to the e-newsletter > A new study of luxury hotel brands was released yesterday by Luxury Branding, a London-based consultancy, naming The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. as the world’s most popular luxury hotel brand. The independent analysis of 2.25 million on-line consumer-generated reviews on TripAdvisor, ranked global luxury…Read More...