- New Virtuoso training program to launch down under first
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
- Australasian Cruise Champions honoured at ‘The CLIAs’
Riverside Luxury Cruises
Expanding its itineraries to include the Rhine, Rhône, and Saône for 2023, Riverside Luxury Cruises welcomes the MS Bach, MS Ravel, MS Mahler and MS Debussy to their fleet of luxury river ships.Read More...
Riverside Luxury Cruises aims for younger audience
Fledgling river cruise operator, Riverside Luxury Cruises, aspires to reach a younger market and elevate high-end cruising in Europe to a new level when it…Read More...
German hotelier breathes new life into Crystal Mozart
German hospitality company, Seaside Hotel Collection, is reviving former Crystal River Cruises' extra-wide ship, Crystal Mozart, with bookings now open for…Read More...