- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
Riviera Travel River Cruises
Riviera Travel has opened reservations for its 2023 European river cruises with all prices matched with 2022 sailings for launch.Read More...
Riviera Cruises elevates luxe-appeal for 2022
Riviera Travel River Cruises will debut a new VIP guest program in 2022 called Riviera Plus which offers premium suite passengers luxury additions designed to…Read More...
TTW tasked by Riviera to steer local growth
Riviera Travel River Cruises has appointed Travel the World (TTW) as the cruise company’s General Sales Agent (GSA) for Australia.Read More...
Riviera introduces festive short-break voyages
The growing popularity of Riviera Travel River Cruises’ Yuletide Market cruises in Europe has prompted the five-star cruise line to offer short-break river cruises from Cologne and Budapest over Christmas and New Year for the first time from this December.Read More...
Riviera charts course for Australian advisors
Riviera Travel River Cruises is visiting Australian travel agents in three states this week and next to promote the line’s five-star river cruises across…Read More...
Riviera Travel River Cruises treats advisors to famil
A half-dozen Australian travel agents enjoyed a seven-day famil on the Danube River last week with Riviera Travel River Cruises.Read More...
Riviera showcases 2020 program to Australian advisors
The UK’s Riviera Travel River Cruises visited Australia recently to mark two years of selling its European river cruises to the Australian market - exclusively through travel agents.Read More...