- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Radisson Hotel Group has opened Mansard Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Hotel, the luxury lifestyle brand's second hotel in the city. The hotel's name comes from its distinct Mansard roofline, designed as an homage to the signature Parisian Haussmann style of the mid-1800s, and evokes images of the grand buildings which line the fashionable…Read More...
Kempinski inks management deal for new Riyadh hotel
Kempinski Hotels signs management contract for prestigious luxury hotel in the heart of Saudi Arabia's capital RiyadhRead More...
Saudi Arabia to convert Palaces into ultra-luxury hotels
Saudi Arabia has unveiled plans to convert a collection of historic and cultural palaces into extravagant boutique hotels. The Kingdom's Crown Prince, Mohammed…Read More...
Rosewood expanding presence in Saudi Arabia
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts will expand its portfolio further in the Middle East with the addition of a new-build hotel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Slated to open in 2025, Rosewood Riyadh will be situated adjacent to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of At-Turaif, located within Diriyah Gate - a mixed-use development project poised to become the…Read More...
Mandarin Oriental to introduce brand to Saudi market
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is adding Saudi Arabia to its country network through the addition of the Al Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh. The luxury hospitality…Read More...
Emirates boosts its services to Riyadh
Go back to the e-newsletter > Emirates will boost its services to Riyadh with the addition of a third daily flight to the Saudi capital from 15 December…Read More...
Mövenpick adds to Saudi Arabian portfolio
Go back to the e-newsletter > The brand new Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh opened its doors on 1 September, marking the debut of the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts brand in Saudi Arabia’s capital city. The 5-star property features 438 luxury rooms and suites. “We are thrilled to be opening the first Mövenpick hotel in Saudi’s vibrant capital,…Read More...