- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
Go back to the e-newsletter > Jin Jiang International Hotels has announced plans to hold a 2015 roadshow in Japan, 15-17 October, in a move to enhance the visibility of the brands owned by Jin Jiang International Hotels and Prince Hotels, Inc.. Jin Jiang International Hotels and Prince Hotels signed a memorandum of understanding in June,…Read More...
Win a trip to France at the Atout France Tourism Board…
Go back to the e-newsletter > Atout France Tourism Board will host a 2 city roadshow in Sydney and Melbourne next month, accompanied by 10 partners…Read More...
2015 Tourism Malaysia Oceania Roadshow
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 11 to 13 August, a delegation of Malaysian trade and state government officials attended a series of Roadshows targeting…Read More...
Incredible India on show
India’s vast range of travel experiences was on show on Monday night with the Sydney edition of the Incredible India Roadshow. Travel professionals and media, including LATTE, gathered in at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney to meet with more than 25 members of the Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), led by Mr Girish Shankar, Additional…Read More...