- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Signature Media is dedicating the next issue of LATTE's sister publication, Signature Luxury Travel & Style magazine, to romance, and we need your help and expertise to curate a list of the world’s best romantic experiences. We’re looking for the places that have enchanted you or your clients. Is it a champagne picnic under the…Read More...
Two new super-suites at the Iconic Santorini
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 26 August 2015, award-winning hotel Iconic Santorini announced their addition of 2 new super-suites to its boutique cave…Read More...
Discovering Yin and Yang in Saint Lucia
The Saint Lucia resorts Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain have created the Yin and Yang Summer Romance promotion, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy…Read More...
Romantic escapes to Semara Uluwatu, Bali
Semara Luxury Villa Resort is spreading the love with great rates on new romantic escapes for couples. Perched on the cliffs of Uluwatu, Semara offers a range of suite rooms to suit any couple's style and budget. The Ocean View, Private Plunge Pool and Garden Terrace Suites all include king beds, TV, outdoor and indoor shower,…Read More...