- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts will set up shop in Amsterdam in 2023, marking the entry of the ultra-luxury hospitality group to the Netherlands.Read More...
Rosewood signs for new Shanghai addition
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has announced a future hotel project in Shanghai that will open near the turn of the next decade. The Rosewood Shanghai will be…Read More...
Rosewood adding St Barts retreat to portfolio
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts will raise its flag in St Barts in the French West Indies for the first time next year, through the addition of the Le Guanahani…Read More...
Rosewood reopens British Virgin Islands resort
Rosewood Little Dix Bay has reopened in the British Virgin Islands after a four-year closure and overhaul. Founded by conservationist Laurance Rockefeller in 1964, and set across 500 acres of pristine private beachfront and breathtaking flora and fauna, the ecotourism resort has been revived and redesigned.Read More...
The world’s tallest five-star hotel has opened
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has opened a second property in mainland China which has also become the tallest five-star hotel in the world.Read More...
Belmond rated number one hotel brand in 2019
LTI - Luxury Travel Intelligence has revealed the top 12 luxury hotel brands in the world for 2019. The results are based on a rigorously defined algorithm, LTI…Read More...
Rosewood Washington, D.C. debuts
Go back to the e-newsletter Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has been appointed by CTF Georgetown Hotel LLC., new owners of Capella Washington, D.C., to take over the management of the prestigious Georgetown hotel. Effective 21 April 2016 the hotel, formerly owned by Castleton Hotel Partners I, LLC., has been renamed and is now known as Rosewood…Read More...
Rosewood set to move into Montecito in 2018
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has been appointed by Caruso Affiliated, one of the largest, privately held real estate development companies in the US, to…Read More...