- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean Group has unveiled a vision to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050. Under its 'Destination Net Zero' decarbonisation roadmap, Royal Caribbean Group plans to "cut emissions, protect our oceans, and ensure the viability of the hundreds of destinations that our guests and crew members care deeply about," said Richard Fain, Chairman and…Read More...
Royal Caribbean Group guest coronavirus rate at low 0.01 per…
Just 10 cruise passengers from more than 100,000 have tested positive for the coronavirus on Royal Caribbean Group ships since the company resumed sailing in…Read More...