- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
African travel specialist, Wilderness Safaris, has rebranded ahead of its 40th anniversary in 2023 to Wilderness.Read More...
New luxe Africa and Antarctica combination itineraries
Virtuoso Preferred partners, Wilderness Safaris and White Desert have united to release two joint itineraries featuring the best of Africa and Antarctica,…Read More...
South or East? Planning the perfect luxury African safari
A day on safari with Abercrombie & Kent through the diverse landscapes of Africa is full of surprises, regardless of how long you are here to explore, no…Read More...
One&Only ‘jungle-chic havens’ to debut on 1 November
One&Only Gorilla’s Nest will begin welcoming guests from the end of next week. Set in the foothills of the Virunga volcano range, guests will be awe-inspired and explore where few have been before in one of the world’s most exceptional natural locations. One&Only Gorilla’s Nest is the ultimate ultra-luxury resort in Kinigi, northwest of…Read More...
Three new expeditions with B&R
Butterfield & Robinson has launched three new expedition trips for 2020 to Rwanda, Nepal and Mongolia.Read More...
Wildlife Safari: Africa 2019
Wildlife Safari has released its Africa brochure which delivers the best in luxury safaris by safari vehicle, luxury train, boat and plane staying in the finest…Read More...
One&Only, Tourism Rwanda and Quay
Held at Quay, one of Australia’s most celebrated restaurants, eight media guests joined four representatives from One&Only and Tourism Rwanda to encourage Australians to visit the safest country in Africa and experience the new One&Only Nyungwe House, opening on 1 October 2018.Read More...
One&Only’s second nature resort sets opening date
One&Only Nyungwe House resort, situated on the edge of the Nyungwe rainforest in the mountainous landscapes of Rwanda’s southwest, starts welcoming guests…Read More...
The first Marriott Hotel in Rwanda opens its doors
Marriott International has officially opened the doors of its first Marriott Hotel in Rwanda, bringing the signature brand’s welcoming service…Read More...