- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
Australia’s North West coastline is destined to be a region explored by Seabourn’s new ultra-luxury expedition ships. The Kimberley is a natural fit for Seabourn’s all-veranda suite ships, with capacity limited to a relatively low 264 passengers, and the vessels equipped with an industry leading number of Zodiacs for explorations.Read More...
Seabourn reveals The Colonnade dining venue
Seabourn has released a rendering of another dining venue that will feature on its new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship, Seabourn Venture. The…Read More...