- FCTG’s Luxury Travel Collection to offer complete biz solution
- Strong demand for Middle East, Africa, India for A&K
- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
On 19 July 2015 Crystal Cruises announced its expansion plans for the next three years, which will see the introduction of new ships and a Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft to the company. The announcements were made aboard the line’s annual President’s Cruise on Crystal Serenity and Chairman’s Cruise on Crystal Symphony respectively by…Read More...
Marine Muse: Silversea expands fleet with new flagship
Silversea Cruises has announced their new flagship, the Silver Muse, to be delivered in the spring of 2017. The new ultra-luxury ship is being built by…Read More...
Star Clipper to return to South-East Asia
Tall-ship sailing specialist Star Clippers has announced that it will operate a winter season in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore from December 2016 to…Read More...