- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau is aiming to capitalise on growth from the Australian market, with the tourist board set to appoint a local representative to maintain destination awareness in this region in the coming months.Read More...
Sri Lanka Tourism to open Travel Industry Exhibition
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau will officially open the Travel Industry Exhibition in a cultural celebration of traditional dance, music and authentic Sri…Read More...
Sri Lanka demonstrates its commitment to the Australian…
Go back to the e-newsletter Sri Lanka is prime and ready to grow. That was the key message from the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau Road Show, held on…Read More...
Sri Lanka Tourism’s Sydney roadshow a success
Go back to the e-newsletter On Monday 23 April, at the Hilton Sydney, the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) invited selected media, including LATTE, and industry agents to a three-course dinner followed by nearly two hours worth of intensive B2B meetings between Australian and Sri Lankan travel industry partners, and nine lucky guests …Read More...