- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Marriott International's luxury brands including The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, The Luxury Collection, EDITION and W Hotels, has unveiled a collection of one-of-a-kind adventures curated in partnership with Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury concierge company.Read More...
Marriott International forecasts 30+ luxury openings in 2020
Marriott International is projecting to open more than 30 luxury properties in 2020 as the company focuses on creating the future of high-end travel through its…Read More...
St. Regis makes its Canadian debut
The 65-storey hotel boasts 258 spacious guest rooms, including 124 luxury suites – the most suites of any luxury hotel in Canada – where modern elegance and…Read More...
Melbourne confirmed for maiden St Regis-branded hotel in Australia
Marriott International's renowned global luxury brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts has signed The St. Regis Melbourne, marking the brand's first hotel in Australia. Owned by Century Group Aus, the new-build hotel is slated to open in 2022 and will be located in the heart of Melbourne amid distinct architecture and a dynamic arts scene.Read More...
Marriott International: Luxury hotel openings of 2018
Go back to the e-newsletter Spanning all corners of the world, the Marriott International Luxury Brands group offers a boundless network of landmark hotels and…Read More...
The opulent St. Regis Dubai
Go back to the e-newsletter > St. Regis Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening of The St. Regis Dubai. Owned by Al Habtoor Group, the hotel…Read More...