- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has announced the signing of an agreement with the Manz family in Switzerland which will add the Hotel de la Paix in Geneva as a partner hotel as of 16 December, 2015. The boutique property sits on the banks of Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Following an extensive renovation planned…Read More...
Hilton London Bankside opens its doors
Go back to the e-newsletter > Hilton Hotels & Resorts, on 7 October, opened its newest hotel in London, the Hilton London Bankside. Located just…Read More...
Mandarin Oriental opens in Marrakech
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech has opened, set among 20 hectares of landscaped gardens against the snow-capped Atlas…Read More...
Special occassions at The Peninsula Hong Kong
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Peninsula Hong Kong encourages guests to celebrate their occasion with two special package offers at their hotel. Enjoy a host of uniquely tailored benefits by entering the following booking code CONGRATS at www.peninsula.com/hongkong. A Suite Stay, starting from HK$ 5,088*/night includes the following:…Read More...