- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Cap Karoso is Sumba's most anticipated opening of 2023, and after a one-hour flight from Bali's Denpasar International Airport and a 50-minute transfer from Tambolaka airport, we had arrived.Read More...
La Collection adds all-new destination, brand-new retreat
La Collection has welcomed a new destination to its luxury property representation with the addition of Cap Karoso, a brand-new retreat on the island of Sumba…Read More...
Meet Sumba’s new barefoot luxury retreat
A beachside village in the jungle of Sumba, Indonesia has been earmarked as the location for a new five-star boutique retreat hotel named Alamayah. Derived from…Read More...
World-Class experience at Sandalwood Stables
Renowned for its remote location, 400 km from Bali on the island of Sumba, Nihiwatu provides riding facilities at the resort’s Sandalwood Stables and a range of equestrian activities. Resident horse whisperer Carol Sharpe and her team of experienced local guides offer Nihiwatu’ guests horse riding lessons and equestrian activities…Read More...