- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
South Africa's luxurious rail service, The Blue Train, is set to resume private charter services this month and will restart leisure travel and a full schedule from 1 November 2020, dependent on further pronouncements from the government. The move comes as the country moves to alert Level 2 in response to the pandemic.Read More...
Win a $22,000 family holiday to South Africa’s Sun…
We have partnered with Holidays with Kids, the Sun Lux Collection and South African Airways to give you the chance to win a family holiday to South Africa's Sun…Read More...
Weddings at The Palace, Sun City
The Palace, Sun City - a property within Sun International’s exclusive Sunlux Collection – has relaunched its wedding portfolio to the international market…Read More...