- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Karma Group has revealed its commitment to sustainability throughout its range of resorts with a new green initiative. Karma have already based their restaurants’ menus around the use of seasonal ingredients, but the resort recently undertook a review of its sustainability initiatives and was disappointed by the excess plastic on site. In an effort…Read More...
Why every day is Earth Day in the Shangri-La kitchens
Rooted in Nature, is the new food and beverage initative that formalises Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts' commitment to sourcing from more ethical,…Read More...