- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > LAN and TAM, members of the LATAM Airlines Group, are the first South American airline companies to develop and provide their pilots and cabin crew with tablets geared to facilitate, optimise and improve the information management process for flight operations and services on-board. The new system will reduce…Read More...
LAN and Tam Airlines officially unite
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 6 August 2015, LATAM Airlines Group announced the unification of the LAN Airlines and Tam Airline under the name “LATAM” …Read More...