- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Six Senses Tel Aviv will overlook Rothschild Boulevard to the north, the city of Tel Aviv to the east, the picturesque Neve Tzedek and the sea to the west, and the Jaffa Cliff to the south.Read More...
Mary Gostelow is lured by old and new in Israel
Israel has everything the modern-fit Australian, and Asian traveller, wants. The lure of the eastern Mediterranean and millennia of local history. For immediate…Read More...
Kempinski begins countdown to Israeli opening
The David Kempinski Tel Aviv is set to officially open in February 2022, becoming Kempinski Hotels' 80th global property and first in Israel. The 250 room and…Read More...
United to deploy 787-10 on six transatlantic routes
United Airlines has revealed it will operate its newest Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner on six transatlantic routes from its New York/Newark hub, beginning in March 2019.Read More...
Mary Gostelow discovers two new Tel Aviv Beauties
Tel Aviv is fast becoming one of the world's most with-it beach destinations – think Bondi, or, in the US, Miami Beach in Florida, Venice in California. Now, at…Read More...
The Setai, Tel Aviv makes its grand debut
Nakash Holdings' second Setai-branded luxury hotel in Israel to be located at site of historic 13th century structure.Read More...
Mary Gostelow enjoys the five-star side of Israel
Well what a surprise, in the nicest possible sense. As of March 2017, the top five floors of the venerable Hilton Tel Aviv have been hived off to make The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv – think Four Seasons Las Vegas or Nobu Hotel Las Vegas, both tucked into Mandalay Bay – but this is even better. Stay at The Vista at Hilton Tel…Read More...
Mary Gostelow in Tel Aviv
Like over three million others this year, I decided to return to Israel. An influx of additional airlines to Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion Airport…Read More...