- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
The Havannah Vanuatu has been accepted as a member of National Geographic's Unique Lodges of the World: one of only four in Australia and the Pacific.Read More...
The Havannah, Vanuatu again honoured at World Travel Awards
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Havannah, Vanuatu, for the second consecutive year, has been awarded the title of Vanuatu’s Leading Resort 2015 at The…Read More...
DONATE: The Havannah raising money for communities…
Tropical Cyclone Pam has devastated the local communities of Lelepa and Tanoliu that are found near The Havannah resort in Vanuatu... and aid is not getting…Read More...