- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
The House Collective
Swire Hotels has unveiled plans for a new luxury hotel in Tokyo under The House Collective brand. Set in the neighbourhood of Shibuya, the as-yet-unnamed House - due for completion in fiscal year 2027 - will be the first outside China for The House Collective; a notable milestone for the brand which marks the start of a new phase of expansion.Read More...
New Private Residence arrives at The Upper House
Eleven years after first collaborating with The Upper House, Hong Kong, designer André Fu and his studio have unveiled the aptly named André Fu Suite on Level…Read More...