- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
The Siam, Bangkok’s famous urban luxury resort, has partnered with refillasia.com for the regional campaign RefillNotLandfill, which aims to reduce disposable water bottle waste. Together with the Bangkok River Partners, The Siam has pledged to reduce plastic waste with the goal of promoting the Chao Phraya River as a world-class destination for…Read More...
Make a splash at Songkran with Preferred Hotels
Go back to the e-newsletter Preferred Hotels & Resorts is welcoming travellers to enjoy a splashing good time in Thailand during the annual Songkran…Read More...