- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
Qantas has today confirmed the launch of its new Melbourne-Tokyo Haneda route, commencing 29 March 2020. The year-round service will be operated using Airbus A330 aircraft, and will replace Qantas' existing Melbourne-Tokyo Narita service.Read More...
Finnair adds Tokyo Haneda service
Finnair is introducing a new direct service to Tokyo ahead of the 2020 Olympic Games. The Finnish carrier already operates daily flights between Helsinki and…Read More...
ANA expanding European footprint to Vienna
Japan's All Nippon Airways is expanding its services to Europe with the upcoming launch of a new daily non-stop route from Tokyo Haneda Airport to Vienna…Read More...