- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Tour de France
With five million viewers on SBS, the Tour de France will depart from the City of Nice in 2020, so the occasion for Atout France and Nice Tourism to organise a dinner at Sofitel Darling Harbour this week, in partnership with British Airways, Dior, GH Mumm, Christian Louboutin and Nespresso. Guests were welcomed by Denis Zanon, Director of the city…Read More...
Taste Le Tour: Scenic sponsors culinary journey through…
This cycling season Scenic will join Gabriel Gaté for the second year running as he traces the 21 stages of the Tour de France. The luxury tour operator is…Read More...