- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Tourism Authority of Thailand
The Travel Junction, in partnership with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Centara Hotels & Resorts and Cross Hotels & Resorts, hosted a group of retail and home-based trade partners to lunch at Long Chim in Sydney on Wednesday , alongside VIP media partners, including LATTE.Read More...
The Travel Junction launches Thailand incentive for advisors
The Travel Junction has inked a new cooperative campaign with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Centara Hotels & Resorts & Cross Hotels & Resorts.Read More...
Opening a new chapter of travel to Thailand
Thailand Travel Mart Plus (TTM+) - the country's most significant B2B travel trade event - made its return last week after a 2-year COVID hiatus. Held over…Read More...
Pandemic enables Thailand opportunity for tourism reset
Thailand intends to use the COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity to address 'over tourism' issues that have bedeviled the destination for years.Read More...
Sell your way to wellness and win
Health and Fitness Travel and Tourism Authority of Thailand have partnered to offer travel advisors the chance to earn a place on a health and well-being famil…Read More...
Tourism Authority of Thailand names new Director for Oceania
Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has appointed Ms Suladda Sarutilavan as the Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand Sydney Office, effective August 1st,…Read More...
The Amazing Thailand Roadshow comes to Sydney
More than 50 representatives from Thailand's hotels, tourism operators and airlines were out in force on Thursday 3 May for the Sydney edition of the Amazing Thailand Roadshow 2018, held at Doltone House.Read More...