- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
Luxperience, to be held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney, from 6-9 September, has reported an increase of 30% in exhibitors now confirmed to present their wares at the leading luxury and experiential travel exhibition. “Luxperience has built up a prodigious reputation for showcasing unique travel experiences from across the globe to its…Read More...
Luxperience at the centre of legal battle
Lindy Andrews, the former CEO of Luxperience, a luxury travel trade show, is suing the company and its owner Helen Logas for an alleged breach of contact.…Read More...