- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
LATTE sought feedback from a small cross-section of Virtuoso-affiliated travel agencies to gauge their views on the arrangement, and what products and destinations they foresee will prove popular for discerning travellers.Read More...
Australian tourism “definitely not back to…
The Tourism Restart Taskforce has rebuffed suggestions that international travel to and from Australia may not begin until mid-2021, insisting that health…Read More...
Silversea anticipates Tasman cruise bubble
The potential broadening of the proposed trans-Tasman travel bubble to include cruising has executives at Silversea biting at the bit.Read More...
VOMO excited by Pacific travel bubble prospect
Chatter of a potential trans-Tasman travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand has continued to gain momentum this month, with prime ministers on either side of the ditch reportedly anticipating a partnership in the coming months.Read More...
NZ tourism figurehead tips faster recovery for luxury sector
The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact for tourism and hotel operators in New Zealand over the past 5 weeks or so since the government locked…Read More...