- Virtuoso Asia Pacific to recognise travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Independent travel company Travel Counsellors has appointed its first ever Chief Operating Officer (COO). With 20+ years’ experience leading disruptive digital platform businesses, Mark O’Donoghue joins the home-based travel group from his former role of CEO for digital learning solutions provider AVADO Learning.Read More...
Travel Counsellors get a taste of the Aloha State
Ten top performing Travel Counsellors agents travelled to the islands of Kaua‘i and O‘ahu last week on a coveted famil with Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania. After…Read More...
Travel Counsellors welcome new supplier relations manager
Travel Counsellors has welcomed Megan Larsen-Smith to the Melbourne team in the key role of Supplier Relations Manager.Read More...