- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Africa Showcase returns to Australia in November this year bringing an impressive line-up of over 20 African suppliers to meet with the Australian travel trade. South Africa-based organisers, On Show Solutions, have again partnered with South African Tourism and South African Airways to present a busy trade…Read More...
Visit USA Travel Agent Expo 2015
Go back to the e-newsletter > The final Visit USA Travel Agent Expo of the year will be held in Canberra next month. ACT agents will have the opportunity to…Read More...
It’s a wrap: ILTM Asia shows how Asian travellers are…
ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) Asia has just wrapped up for 2015, after bringing together over 500 luxury travel buyers from 26 countries across…Read More...