- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Travel insurance company Cover-More is set to recommence providing coverage for cruising on overseas holidays, including New Zealand.Read More...
Australian Government releases ‘Travel insurance…
Consumer advocacy group CHOICE has produced a new online consumer guide on behalf of the Australian Government to explain the advantages of taking out travel…Read More...
Game changing travel insurance pays out on the spot
A "real-time solution" to assist holiday-goers when making travel insurance claims from abroad is making a greater push into the Australian market.Read More...