- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Travel the World
Expect to see a boost in awareness of Virgin Voyages’ inaugural season - and future seasons - Down Under as Richard Branson’s cruise line makes a stronger play at the Australian and NZ markets.Read More...
Virgin Voyages to host First Mates roadshow down under
Virgin Voyages will be conducting a series of face-to-face seminars for travel agent partners on the Australian eastern seaboard, kicking off at the end of…Read More...
Virgin Voyages confirms deployment to Australia
Virgin Voyages has outlined plans for its third adults-only ship, Resilient Lady, to be deployed to Australia late next year.Read More...
TTW tasked by Riviera to steer local growth
Riviera Travel River Cruises has appointed Travel the World (TTW) as the cruise company’s General Sales Agent (GSA) for Australia.Read More...
TTW to represent Virgin Voyages down under
Virgin Voyages’ President and CEO Tom McAlpin announced today that the start-up cruise line is partnering with Travel the World (TTW) as its general sales agent…Read More...