- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
Go back to the e-newsletter > Instagram has caused a stir after announcing an update that sees users allowed to post both photos and videos in portrait and landscape orientation, a particularly beneficial development for the snap-happy wanderers among us. Although the traditional square format has come to define the photo-sharing app,…Read More...
Australian travel agents discover the merits of Malaysia
Seven travel agents from Victoria and Tasmania were hosted on a seven-day famil to Malaysia by Tourism Malaysia, Malaysia Airlines and Berjaya Hotels &…Read More...