- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Tropical North Queensland
Hospitality giant Accor appears set to introduce the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts brand to the Australian market, with reports circulating that the French juggernaut has inked a deal with Melbourne property developer, Chiodo Corporation, to operate the Fairmont Port Douglas in Queensland.Read More...
Silky Oaks Lodge set to join Baillie Lodges portfolio
Baillie Lodges has delivered on its expansion plan through the investment of KSL Capital Partners, signing Silky Oaks Lodge in Tropical North Queensland to its…Read More...