- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
The TUI Group has completed the sale of its subsidiary Hapag-Lloyd Cruises to TUI Cruises after agreeing to the sale in February this year.Read More...
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises poised for accelerated growth
German luxury cruise operator Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will be a prime beneficiary of a renewed focus on the premium market by the TUI Group and its partner Royal…Read More...
Naming date confirmed for HANSEATIC inspiration
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will officially name its second of three new expedition ships, HANSEATIC inspiration, on Friday 11 October 2019 in Hamburg. The christening…Read More...