- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas has debuted its first property in North Africa, the Anantara Tozeur Resort. Situated at the edge of the Sahara Desert in the southwest of Tunisia, the new resort has been influenced by its Arabian and North African surroundings, offering a gateway to ancients culture and the wonders of the surrounding desert.Read More...
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts to open new lakeside…
Go back to the e-newsletter Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has announced plans for its latest property in North Africa: the lakeside Mövenpick Hotel du Lac…Read More...
Emirates to increase capacity on Tunis flights
Go back to the e-newsletter Emirates is set to enhance its onboard experience and increase capacity on its Tunisian service with the introduction of a larger…Read More...
Anantara’s vision to expand into Asia and the Indian Ocean
Announced at ILTM Asia 2015, Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas has already had an extremely productive year, having reached a total of 34 properties in operation across 10 countries, and continues its strategic expansion with a strong pipeline of future openings in Asia and the Indian Ocean by the end of 2016. Anantara is developing two…Read More...