- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Members of Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International's loyalty program, can earn points toward free nights at the company's portfolio of hotels and premium and luxury home rentals when ordering food delivery on Uber Eats and requesting select Uber rides.Read More...
Emirates extends Uber pact to Australians
Exceptional customer demand drives expansion of partnership to include Emirates passengers travelling from Australia into DubaiRead More...
Qantas customers to earn points on Uber trips
Go back to the e-newsletter Qantas customers will be able to earn points on Uber trips to and from eligible airports in Australia by booking on the latest…Read More...
American Airlines & Uber partnership
Go back to the e-newsletter American Airlines is partnering with Uber to create a door-to-door streamlined service to help customers get from home or work to the airport and back. The companies will work together to provide customers faster service, better airport navigation, rider promotions and mileage promotions. “We’re excited to partner…Read More...