- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Ulagalla is not only one of Uga Escapes’ most significant properties, it is also one of Sri Lanka’s most outstanding. Made up of 20 secluded and ecologically-built villas positioned around a 150-year-old mansion, Ulagalla spans 23 hectares of spectacular greenery, with a consciousness towards the environment. In fact, it even comes with…Read More...
Whale- and dolphin-watching in Sri Lanka with Uga Escapes
Though today Sri Lanka is world-renowned for its spectacular pods of whales and dolphins that traverse the Indian Ocean throughout the year, this was once…Read More...
Uga Escapes launches bird safaris in Bundala National Park
Sri Lanka is a wildlife-lover’s paradise. While the bigger animals may take centre stage, don’t let the bird safari flutter away. With 435…Read More...
Uga Escapes’ Sri Lankan experience
Go back to the e-newsletter Sri Lanka’s east coast is a veritable hotbed for beachside havens. Renowned globally for being one of the few sites in the world where blue and humpback whales regularly assemble, Sri Lanka houses a number of vantage points from which to gain access to these remarkable creatures. Jungle Beach, the luxury boutique…Read More...
Uga Escapes: A property for every client
Go back to the e-newsletter > Sri Lanka has long been a popular holiday destination, but standards of accommodation on this jewel-like Indian Ocean island…Read More...
Uga escapes: uniquely Sri Lankan
Go back to the e-newsletter > Sri Lanka is widely recognised as a key destination for Australian travellers and a partnership between Emirates and Qantas…Read More...