- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
Ulagalla is not only one of Uga Escapes’ most significant properties, it is also one of Sri Lanka’s most outstanding. Made up of 20 secluded and ecologically-built villas positioned around a 150-year-old mansion, Ulagalla spans 23 hectares of spectacular greenery, with a consciousness towards the environment. In fact, it even comes with…Read More...
Uga escapes: uniquely Sri Lankan
Go back to the e-newsletter > Sri Lanka is widely recognised as a key destination for Australian travellers and a partnership between Emirates and Qantas…Read More...