- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Victory Cruise Lines is adding a fourth vessel to its fleet of ships, to be delivered in September 2022. The cruise line is a division of American Queen Steamboat Company.Read More...
Sea trials success for Lindblad Expeditions’ first…
Shipbuilder Ulstein has announced that the sea trials for the next Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic ship were successfully carried out last weekend.Read More...
Aurora Expeditions names next expedition ship
Aurora Expeditions will name its second purpose-built expedition ship after acclaimed marine biologist and oceanographer Dr Sylvia Earle.Read More...
Aurora Expeditions takes delivery of Greg Mortimer
Aurora Expeditions has taken delivery of the Greg Mortimer, the highly anticipated ship set to redefine expedition cruising with its revolutionary patented Ulstein X-Bow in China.Read More...